Sunday 13 March 2011

More Warp Artists






I'm currently doing a project that involves coming up with new ways people can experience music on Warp's record label. I've been having trouble with it. I won't bore you with details, but basically it got to a point that I wasn't actually doing any drawings, although I was doing other stuff and trying to work through the project, and so it felt like I wasn't sticking to my roots. I mean I am doing a fucking illustration course! Anyway, the last few days have been a lot more productive, drawing wise, and the last couple of posts show a bit of what I have been doing. I still consider myself in the early stages of this project, even though there is something stupid like under 2 weeks left, but I'm finally figuring out what the final thing will be, which I will post up once the project is finished.
Until then, enjoy these sketches of some more of my favourite Warp artists, that would, hypothetically, be at a hypothetical event that I'm trying to work out the hypothetical visuals and promotion for.

No comments: