Monday 6 January 2014

Travel Journal - FSP, Romania and mainland Europe

 














I went to Romania for 7 weeks in the end, 6weeks volunteering with FSP and 1 week travelling west across the country to Budapest where I met Alex and then through Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and the Netherlands on our way back home.

I made this journal throughout the whole time I was away with sketches included. This trip was such a big thing for me... by far the best thing I have ever done in my life. From the wholesome living and working with the Flying Seagulls, to the independent travelling through Romania and to finally meeting my love in Budapest and embarking on the rest of our travels together.

I am glad I managed to keep a record of the whole thing and I will continue to write and make drawings inspired from my time away. I am in love with travelling, I have got wanderlust... but since I now have no money (for the next 2 months!) I will have to re-live my experiences through drawing!

No comments: