Tuesday 20 December 2011

'In Stock' exhibition and 'Stockwell Winter Games'


Charlie, Pat (Attack) and myself

The second 'Out of Stockwell' project, the 'In Stock' exhibition and Stockwell Winter Games happend a few weeks ago. I have been part of the organising committee and ran a little Stall selling zines and t-shirts made by various Stockwell locals. Unfortunately, due to the stress of helping organise it and setting up shop, I did a pretty bad job of advertising it, however people still came and bought stuff. Big sellers were Lovenskate tees, Foxspot tees, Skateboard Religion hats, Jon Horner's skate comics and of course, Brash zine :)


I guess this little stall was an experiment and with the continual development of Out of Stockwell, I hope to run a 'pop up' shop whenever there is an 'Out of Stockwell' event.
Check out http://brashzine.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-stock-exhibition-and-stockwell.html for more.

No comments: