Thursday 15 July 2010

Frustration and Super Sickage



Feeling very frustrated at the moment, so imagine my excitement when I come to check my blog and see what fellow bloggers are up to, I find all these super sick photos of Ed T in action on the Chromeball Incident. However, imagine my frustration comes back again because I cant comment on the blog post (or on many other blogs come to mention it) so I'll just write it on my own blog! FUCK THAT!

What a dude!!! Watched the beautiful Losers documentary again the other night and some stuff Ed says is totally inspiring; about Margaret Kilgallen and awesome skater girls making videos and zines. Empowering :)

That's all I wanted to say 'like'

1 comment:

William said...

I imagine you've seen this already being one of his biggest fans but just in case, here y'are:

http://greyskatemag.com/2010/05/ed-templeton-interview/