Thursday 24 June 2010

MY FIRST COMIC BOOK!






As part of the end of year show my fellow illustration buddies and I had to organise, based on the theme of local folklore, I made my first ever comic. It is the story of zoo proprietor Edward Cross and his animals when they had to move from the Exeter Exchange menagerie in Strand to a new location in Walworth, in the 1800s. I had a rad time making this comic, from risographing to wandering around Manor Place and Surrey Gardens in Walworth. I guess the drawing was pretty fun too :) Unfortunately, the risograph printer broke before I had chance to print the front cover so each comic will have a different, hand-drawn cover!!!! Each copy will be unique and special so IF YOU WANT ONE, GET IN CONTACT WITH ME. ONLY 8 COPIES. Not sure on the price yet.

No comments: