Wednesday 18 May 2011

I teach skateboarding

Since February I have been working at Mile End Skate Park teaching skateboarding. I have been employed by UAB, (Urban Adventure Base) a youth activity centre in Mile End. It's absolute madness as I'm still a beginner myself, but I've been employed to teach young people the basics and give them confidence with skating. I guess I'm sort of a role model for the girls that wanna start as well. WE NEED MORE GIRLS SKATING, C'MON LADIES! I absolutley love working at Mile End. Everybody from the young people to my collegues and the guys at LCB skate shop is friggin' rad, cheers guys! Here is a pic of me 'on the job.' Have a giggle....



See more photos of where I work on Nik's blog:

http://nikjonesartwork.blogspot.com/2011/03/skateboard-school.html

The guys at LCB have set up a skate club as well and we had our first meeting a couple of weeks ago and I whipped up this baby advertising the first meeting...


No comments: